LIVE: General Election 2019
- The Conservatives are heading for a big majority.
- Jeremy Corbyn says he will not lead Labour at the next election.
- Jo Swinson, the leader of the Lib Dems, has lost her seat of East Dunbartonshire
- In Greater Manchester, the Conservatives have gained Bury South, Heywood and Middleton and Leigh from Labour.
- NQ will be with you through the night as results come in from Greater Manchester and the whole of the United Kingdom
You can follow our live coverage here and on Twitter. We have reporters at counts across Greater Manchester and beyond to bring you news and comment through the night. Live coverage kicks off at 9.45pm with the first exit poll results coming just after polls close at 10pm.